Introduction of Sun Shade Netting
1. Sun shade netting is made of polyethylene (HDPE) material by
adding UV stabilizers and anti-oxidants.
2. It has the characteristics of lightweight, high-strength,
anti-aging, large-area coverage.
3. It has the ability to adjust control environment, optimizing
climate and improve plants in the growth of adverse climate
4. It can be classified into several types according to its
function and applications: outside shade netting, inside shade
netting, outside & inside two-in-one shade.
Specification of Sun Shade Netting
|Net width||1m, 2m, 3m,4m,6m,12m|
|Roll Length||10m, 50m, 100m|
|Shade rate||35% 50% 60% 70% 80% 90% 95%|
|Material||100% new HDPE +UV stabilized|
|Color||black, white, gray,light green, dark green, yellow, blue etc|
|Wire||round wire & flat wire|
|Weaving||1needle /2needles /3needles /6needles /9needles /12needles|
|Packing||Rolls on cardboard tubes & wrapped in plastic with color label|
Application of Sun Shade Netting
1. It is mostly used in agriculture as ventilate shade netting for
greenhouse, offering the features of light reflection and
transmission , breath freely, long usage life and stable
2. Sun shade netting is ideal for use on crops such as sweet corn, strawberries,
spinach, celery .
3. Sun shade netting has been used for new lawn seeding and to protect seed from harsh
sunlight and birds while helping retain soil moisture. It is also
used in greenhouses to help retain moisture for seeds.
4. In Summer:Sun shade netting can keep from the heavy sunshine and the rainIn Winter: Sun shade
netting can keep the inside warm
5. Sun shade netting also can used to collect grains in horticulture and forestry , and
as a protective material in sport centers and pools.